Eagle Group International (USA) Inc
A United States of America. Department of Defense
PROFESSIONAL, CORPORATE, DIPLOMATIC and EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
THE foremost Resolve Life Complexities Management CorporationS since 1975.
HALLMARKS OF OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Individualized problem-resolve management portfolio tailored to meet client’s objectives
- Education, Training, Consulting, Segregated Security, Information, Protection, Intelligence Analysis and Security Services Portfolio Management
- A commitment to confidentiality, quality, excellence and results
- With our Network of National and International Associates, we provide education, training, information, consulting, solutions, intelligence, risk management and problem-resolve to our clients on a wide variety of subjects.
The World is Grey and NOT Black or White.
- Country's Moral & Ethical code and Individual's Moral & Ethical code may vary.
- A terrorist can also be considered as a Freedom Fighter. It is perception driven. But a terrorist remains a terrorist.
- We believe Everybody is Moral and Ethical. Moral and Ethical, according to their own yardstick of measurement.
Eagle Group International, Inc (EGI) - Professional Network of Associates Worldwide,
Over the years, Eagle Group International (EGI) has partnered with a wide range of innovative professionals, companies and organizations to deliver comprehensive, problem-resolve solutions for our clients. The combined strength of these partnerships/associations has created techniques, skills and proficiency that are innovative in the industry. With over 1,247 partners/associates in 52 countries on five continents – accounting for more than 11,800 employees (including companies, corporations and individuals) from a wide variety of professional backgrounds, i.e. -
- Competitive Intelligence Agencies
- Forensic Labs, Investigations and Consulting Firms
- International Risk Management Agencies
- Private Investigation Firms / Detective Agencies / High Risk Security Firms
- Valuation Analysts Agencies
- Forensic Accounting Firms / Credit Reporting Agencies
- Close Protection Companies / Guide Agencies
- Educational and Training Centers
- Lobbyists / Legal Firms
- Leisure, Aircraft, Transport and Hotel Corporations
- ...and much more…
Eagle Group International (EGI) methods and systems, along with our associates expertise, leads to analysis, crucial information and deliverables that provides governments, secret intelligence agencies, corporations, judicial institutions and individuals with actionable results.
Eagle Group International
Educational Programs, Seminars & Workshops
Primary & Specialized Training
International Security Consulting
Extreme Risk Security & Protection
VIP High-Level Security & Protection
Negotiations & Recovery Services
High-Risk Executive Defense Training & Consulting
International Security Courier Services
VIP Security, Protection & Consulting
Source Intelligence & Analysis
International Security & Professional Alliances,
and Time Horizon…
“We specialize in helping people, when people have no other helping options”
Your Government Is Doing the Utmost to Protect You and Your Family Against Terrorism...Even, If You Don't Know About It.
Task Force Black is an International special operations unit formed since September 11, 2001, of which little is publicly known. Described as "Hunter-Killer Teams". The Task Force reportedly conducts covert operations against what allied governments deems to be High-Value targets in countries around the world.
The action arm of the Task Force is made up of operatives from 1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta, ST6-DEVGRU, British Special Air Service (SAS) “Sabre Squadron." and soldiers from the 75th Ranger Regiment. Members of the CIA's highly secretive Special Activities Division (SAD) paramilitary unit and more specifically its elite Special Operations Group (SOG) are also believed to be an important part of the group. Support elements include the Army's 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (Night Stalkers), the Air Force’s 24th Special Tactics Squadron, and British paratroopers from the Special Forces Support Group.
The military and the government does not comment on Task Forces matters, therefore little verifiable information exists in the public domain, but it is believed the Task Force to contain between 100 – 300 personnel.
The Task Force is noted as operating in a highly autonomous fashion. Task Force operations included scouting targets, hostage rescue and assault operations to take down terrorists and insurgents. Operating as 1 man project and 2, 4 and 6 men team, the Task Force has removed or killed over 35,000 terrorists and insurgents from the streets in countries around the world.
It is only known that operations which they conduct do not require approval from higher authorities.
The Task Force was operating up until at least 2010-11; it is not clear whether it is still operational.
"Terrorism is mystical, obscure, aggressive and deadly, and if not observed, recognized, identified, locked and destroyed; It Will Become contagious, inflammatory, oppressive, controlling, intimidating and destructive. Free Democracy Security Forces Must Prevail". Roy Maia, May 17, 1983.