Deer Antler Velvet Miracle
The Ultimate Anti-Aging, Fitness and Sports Nutritional Supplement
NZA1 Quality — 500
mg IGF-1 IGF-2 with NGF
Specifically Formulated for Eagle Group International, Inc
Made in U.S.A
Super Complex with NGF combines the
proven and remarkably powerful benefits of Deer Velvet Antler Extract, IGF-1
& 2 and NGF (nerve growth factors). The result is a truly superior
nutritional supplement. This nutritional product has so many benefits in so
many areas it's hard to focus on just a few. But five powerful benefits are
- Helps slow down
and even reverse the AGING process. Amazingly Increases Libido
- Improves muscle
toning, growth and strength (for some even without exercise).
Fat and Cellulite
- Reduces the
incidence of fatal HEART ATTACKS and CEREBRAL STROKE
- Rejuvenates and
benefits to the ones below, and REVAMP International - IGF 1 & 2 Super
Complex with NGF is one remarkable and distinct formulation.
damage to the DNA and initiates cell division.
- Enhances Body strength, endurance, athletic performance
- ALLEVIATES pain, swelling and stiffness associated with
ARTHRITIS or injury
- Bone and Cartilage regenerator.
- Immune-System booster.
- Skin Cells Rejuvenator, Improves texture
- Real wrinkle reducer.
- Lowers BLOOD PRESSURE and improves
- Helps the Body Produce More HDL
- Boosts ENERGY
- Works to eliminate extra body fat, especially in the abdomen and legs.
- Help you sleep better
- Improves heart function, and healing time
- Improve brain function, CAPACITY, memory and mental
and supports female
and male sexual organs to restore potency, PERFORMANCE and PLEASURE
- Has a positive impact on diseases,
LIVER and lung conditions and even high blood
sugar (thins the blood)
- Aids in
RECOVERY from traumatic injury
- Protects against future ORGAN injury and deterioration
Deer Velvet Antler Extract has been used in the last
decade by entertainment personalities and movie stars, distinguished
individuals, world athletes and informed health enthusiasts, and in recent
times have fascinated scientists with its unique growth, rejuvenation and
healing characteristics. However, many may not be aware that High Grade Deer
Velvet Antler is also a rich natural source of Collagen Type II!
an important building block, is a natural protein that comprises of 33% of all
protein in the body. Among its many benefits are healthy skin, nails, hair,
joints, brain, liver, lungs, kidney, eyes, muscles, nerves and heart.
being a natural source of collagen, Deer Velvet Antler also naturally contains
mineral trace elements; copper, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, potassium,
phosphorus, sulfur, zinc and selenium. It also has Proteins (including collagen
and all essential amino acids); lipids (including Omega 3 and 6;
Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs); and anti-inflammatory prostaglandins. NZA1 Grade
Deer Velvet Antler also naturally contains vital Life Extension ingredients such as; amino acids, enzymes, hormones
and Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1 & 2 is a central regulator for
increasing lifespan) agents that provide the body the much-needed supplements
to sustain growth, youth, rejuvenation, strength and fitness during decaying
stages initiated by aging. Studies have revealed that NZA1 Grade Deer Antler
Velvet repairs damage to cell DNA caused by free radical hits, slows down and even
reverses the aging process, and ensures quick recovery of damage.
Here are some generalized results from clinical trials:
Muscular Growth, Toning, Flexibility, Endurance, Strength and Athletic
Skin Rejuvenation and Clarity 86%
Energy Level 84%
Fat Reduction 82%
- Increased Sexual Potency & Performance 89%
Emotional Stability 67%
Memory and Focus 91%
Furthermore, research by Dr Andrezj
Bartke and the BioMarker Foundation into life-span factors, while studying Life Extension found that the Insulin Growth
Factor IGF-1 & 2 and NGF genetic pathways are directly involved in
conferring longevity by increasing resistance to stress, enhancing immune
function, and altering programmed aging.
While relatively new to the West, Deer
Antler Velvet has been used by ancient Asian cultures as a wellness tonic for
more than 2000 years. It is said to protect, strengthen, and rejuvenate the
body and the mind.
Recent Western studies provide
compelling scientific evident supporting the use of Deer Velvet Antler to relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis. Additional research indicates Deer
Velvet Antler provide beneficial effects in several other areas including
cardiovascular health, mental health, age defying properties, body
rejuvenation, and growth and strength enhancement.
is now under way at the University of Calgary and the University of Alberta
(Edmonton), Canada, to determine the efficacy of Deer Velvet Antler on
rheumatoid arthritis. Previous studies have already suggested that the
cartilage compounds found in Deer Velvet Antler may be effective at relieving
rheumatoid arthritis pain.
Several studies show
a positive correlation between consistent use of Deer Velvet Antler and
cardiovascular and cerebral health. Human subjects who used High Grade Deer
Velvet Antler were able to endure larger and stressful work loads and
experienced a shorter recovery time between exercises. One study suggested that
daily use of chondroitin sulfate A — a key element of High Grade Deer Velvet
Antler — can reduce the risk of fatal heart attacks and stroke by more than 400
percent. Many participants with high and low blood pressure also showed changes
in blood pressure toward normal.
Clinical studies also
indicate that High Grade Deer Velvet Antler functions as an antidepressant and
mood regulator. A study by Chen, et al., for example, found that Deer Velvet
Antler inhibits monoamine oxidase activity in the liver and brain tissues Monoamine-oxidase
inhibitors prevent breakdown of monoamine neurotransmitters such as
norepinephrine and serotonin. Deer Velvet Antler apparently allows these vital
neurotransmitters to be available longer to the brain structure, enhancing
Other studies by both Fisher and Wang indicate that Deer Velvet Antler may
increase testosterone levels and can help prevent some conditions associated
with aging. In addition, Russian researchers claim that compounds found in Deer
Velvet Antler can ease the effects of menopause in women, and can be used as to
speed recovery of surgical patients.
Thousands of Clinical researches,
trials and tests (and REVAMP International has hundreds of researched studies)
have shown these very beneficial effects and much more in adults ranging in age
from 20 to 90. Not just a superior anti-aging product, skin rejuvenator, muscle
growth and toning, weight control and performance enhancer, IGF Super Complex
with NGF is remarkably helpful for a whole category of health and body
development benefits and assists with many and varied complaints.
REVAMP International—IGF Super
Complex with NGF formula uses New Zealand pure/highest grade Deer Antler Velvet
(“Real” NZA1), which is the highest purity and quality available (used in
clinical trials) on the market, and is consequently subject to quota
restrictions (which also makes it hard to keep in stock,
especially given its remarkable success and demand.) The amazing re-order rate
of this product is further proof of its efficacy. It has amazing beneficial
effects for men, women and pets.
And REVAMP International new extraction
process (with our suppliers) has increased the growth factor strength, potency
and purity percentage by 300% for an even more effective and unequaled formula
The difference between Tendon and Ligament
Ligaments and tendons are soft collagenous tissues. Ligaments connect bone to bone and tendons connect muscles to bone. Ligaments and tendons play a significant role in musculoskeletal biomechanics. They represent an important area of orthopaedic treatment for which many challenges for repair remain. A good deal of these challenges have to do with restoring the normal mechanical function of these tissues. Again, as with all biological tissues, ligaments and tendons have a hierarchical structure that affects their mechanical behavior. In addition, ligaments and tendons can adapt to changes in their mechanical environment due to injury, disease, activity, sports or exercise.
One major difference between a ligament and a tendon is electrical. A tendon is part of the neuromuscular system, which means electrical charges must flow through it to reach the muscles themselves. When the brain wants the calf muscles to flex, for example, the tendons attached to them must all be able to carry the electric signal and work in a sequence. A ligament, on the other hand, does not carry electrical charges. It is designed to cushion and protect the skeletal joints affected by muscle movement. When a ligament is damaged, mobility is affected by a misalignment of the bones that ligament formerly held in place. The muscles connected to the joint can still react to electrical stimulus, but the joint itself cannot provide support for the movement. Both ligaments and tendons must be strong and in working order to provide power, speed, strength, pain-free mobility and other functions.
for a minimum of 3-4 months to see its full effects.
IGF SUPER COMPLEX with
NGF 500mg — 60 Capsules: $135 Limited Time Offer: $120
Ingredients: Deer Antler Velvet Extract (NZA1), IGF-1, IGF-2 & NGF
Made in U.S.A.
1st Month—2 Capsules per Day—Morning & Night
2nd Months—1 Capsule per Day—Morning
3rd Month & Thereafter - 5 Capsules per Week
With a meal
Athletes, Fitness, Weight Loss, Poor Health and Stressed Individuals: 2 to
3 Capsules per Day
Do not be fooled by companies who
make false claims and know that there is a big difference in Deer Antler Velvet
Extract such as; quality grade (35 Grades), potency, strength, and absorption
rate. IGF Super
Complex with NGF capsules are produced with the
most potent natural form of Deer Antler Velvet Extract Grade (NZA1) known to man. *Note: All IGF Super Complex with NGF
capsules contain the same amount and potency level of IGF-1, IGF-2 & NGF.
Remember; It's not the amount of Dear Antler Velvet Extract in each capsule,
pill or spray that matters - it's the IGF-1, IGF-2 and NGF quality grade,
potency, amount, strength and absorption rate of the extract that matter”.
IGF Super Complex
with NGF For Pets
IGF Super Complex with NGF is
especially supportive of geriatric pets. A noticeable increase in their
activity and memory level is a common
observation on the part of the owners. IGF Super Complex with NGF has been very
effective in controlling degenerative spinal disc disease, hip disease and
arthritic disease in dogs and cats. IGF Super Complex with NGF has been very
supportive of dogs and cats with immune suppression related disease. Well
informed Vets also routinely use IGF Super Complex with NGF when treating
functional hepatitis in pets.
"As a practicing veterinarian, I'm always a little skeptical of
overly-optimistic claims and non-traditional remedies, but IGF Super Complex
with NGF is the real thing...We've been testing IGF Super Complex with NGF on
more than 500 small animals with chronic arthritic problems, and the results
have been impressive. In more than 80 percent of the cases, we've seen
significant improvements in the animal's mobility and vitality. Unlike human
test subjects, who can be influenced by psychological factors, you can't
convince an animal that it feels better. It either does or
doesn't. With IGF Super Complex with NGF, we've seen dramatic improvements
that can't be dismissed. And IGF Super Complex with NGF doesn't create the
kind of problems we often see with traditional heavy-hitter arthritis drugs
that can cause liver damage, kidney damage, bleeding ulcers, and a host of
other problems. IGF Super Complex with NGF is at the top of my list when
it comes to treating pets with arthritis and joint pain."
— Dr. Clinton Balok, Cedar Animal Medical Center,
Gallup, New Mexico, USA.
Animal Directions:1st 14 Days—2 Capsules per Day—Morning & Night
15 to 30 Days—1 Capsule per Day—Morning
Thereafter - 5 Capsules per Week
Older or Sick Animals: 1 to 2 Capsules per Day
Each part of the antler contains different compounds with a variety of properties. However, many velvet antler manufacturers only use the lower calcified portions of the antler, which are considerably cheaper to purchase than the upper sections, but also contain significantly less cartilaginous tissue. Velvet antler processed in whole form appears to provide the widest selection of chemical compounds associated with the benefits claimed in the research cited.
Several studies indicate that heating can reduce or destroy the beneficial properties of velvet antler. Therefore, it is vital to ensure the product is not heated during processing. However, many manufacturers of low-grade velvet antler products burn the velvet portion of the antler off before processing, because it’s less labor-intensive than non-heat-producing methods. Some widely-used grinding methods may also produce heat, reducing the effectiveness of the product.
Because of its dried properties, velvet antler is not prone to contaminates such as yeast, molds, chloroforms, E. coli and salmonella. However, standards and practiced by premium processors, recommend laboratory testing to ensure sanitation of the product.
There is significant credible research evidence to support the claims that use of velvet antler can enhance joint structure and function, and may provide additional benefits including increased vitality and libido, improved cardiovascular and cerebral health, mood enhancement, and as an effective strength and training aid. However, such benefits appear dependent upon the quality of antler used as well as methods employed during processing of velvet antler products.
1. "Alberta Universities Begin Clinical Trials on Antler Velvet as Arthritis Relief Medication." Wapiti Review, July/August 1998, p. 13
2. Albov, N.A., and L.F. Krupennikov. "The Influence of Pantocrin on Menopause." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
3. Albov, N.A., V.A. Borovskaya and I.E. Kofanov. "Clinical Observations on the Influence of Pantocrin on Cardiac Patients." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
4. "Alternative Uses for Deer Velvet," The Ensign. In: The New Zealand Game Industry Board Media Statement, Feb 18, 1998
5. Anderson, D. "Velvet Boost for Athletes." Rural News. In: The New Zealand Game Industry Board Media Statement, Feb 18, 1998
6. "Answer in Velvet." Lytham St. Annes, New Zealand: NZPA
7. Arapov, N.A. "Some Data on Using Pantocrin in Surgical Practice." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport, Date Unknown.
8. Archer, R.H. and P.J. Palfreyman. "Properties of New Zealand Deer Velvet — Part I. Search of Literature — Vol. I
9. Bamber, Don (Interviewed). Royal Elk Products, San Gudo, Alberta, Canada, 1998
10. Bandolier, "Glucosamine and Arthritis," www.jr2.ox.ac.uk/Bandolier/band46/b46-2.html. Dec 1997
11. Buchan, G. "Effects of Various Velvet Extracts on the Immune System." Research Report on AgResearch Contract No. 4109
12. Burgio, P.A. A Literature Review of Velvet Antler: The Global Market, Chemical Composition, Health Benefits and Factors Affecting Growth. Elk Research Council
13. Church, J. Velvet Antler: It’s Historical Medical Use, Performance Enhancing Effects and Pharmacology. For Elk Tech International, 1998
14. De’Ambrosio E., B. Casa, R. Bompasi, et al. "Glucosamine Sulphate: A Controlled Clinical Investigation in Arthrosis." Pharmatherapeutica 2:504-508; 1981
15. "Deer Velvet Linked with Athletes." The New Zealand Game Industry Board Media Statement, February 18, 1998
16. "Deer Velvet Link with Athletes." New Zealand: New Zealand Rowing Magazine
17. "Deer Velvet May Get Nod as Boost for Athletes." Mar 7 1998
18. Duarte, A. The Benefits of Velvet Antler: The 2000-Year-Old Health Food For All Reasons. Self-Published, 1995
19. Fisher, B.D., and D. Wiles. Strength Training Parameters in Edmonton Police Recruits Following Supplementation with Elk Velvet Antler (EVA). University of Alberta, 1998
20. Gaby, A.R. "The anti-inflammatory, Cartilage-Growth Promoting Effects of Glucosamine Sulfate: a Natural Treatment for Osteoarthritis."
21. Gavrilenk, V.S. "Pantocrin in Combined Treatment of Patients with Tubercular Lungs." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
22. Gerrard, D.F., G.G. Sleivert, A. Goulding, S.R. Haines and J.M. Suttie. Clinical Evaluation of New Zealand Deer Velvet Antler on Muscle Strength & Endurance in Healthy Male University Athletes
23. Gotlib, YaG. "The Use of Pantocrin in Treating Some Sexual Disorders in Men." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
24. Hansen, T.J. Claims for Velvet Antler. Watertown, MA: North American Trade Experts, 1998
25. Hansen, T.J. Claims for Velvet Antler and Chondroitin Sulfate. Watertown, MA: North American Trade Experts, 1998
26. Henderson, P. "Deer Velvet Helps Speed Recovery from Sports Injury." New Zealand Rugby International
27. Holubitsky, J. "Science Takes a Serious Look at Ancient Oriental Tradition: Properties of Elk Antler Under Microscope." The Edmonton Journal, In: North American Elk, Spring 1998, p. 49
28. Karelin, M.P. "The Use of Pantocrin for Treating Internal Disease." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
29. "Kiwi Athletes Tested to See if Deer Velvet Lifts Their Game." New Zealand, Feb 20, 1998
30. Marshall, R. "Wanaka Man Helps in Rescue"
31. NAEBA’s Investment in Expanding the Domestic Market for Velvet Antler Pays Off. Platte City, MO: North American Elk Breeders Association news release. Jan 8, 1999
32. Pavlenko, S.M. "Pantocrin and its Curative Properties." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
33. Pavlenko, S.M., A.B. Silayev, L.A. Filippova and V.S. Kiselyov. "Some Data on the Chemical Properties of Unossified Horns and Pantocrin." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin.Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
34. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Moscow: V/O Medexport, Date Unknown.
35. Pyjalte J.M., E.P. Llavore, and F.R. Ylescupidez. "Double-Blind Clinical Evaluation of Oral Glucosamine Sulphate in the Basic Treatment of Osteoarthrosis." Curr Med Res Opin, 7:110-114; 1980
36. Reddington, I. "Top Athletes are Velvet Guinea Pigs."
37. "Research Links Velvet Antler to Multi-Billion Dollar Dietary Supplement Industry." North American Elk, Fall 1998, pp. 121-123
38. Reduction in Side-Effects of Anti-Cancer Treatments. New Zealand Velvet Research, Sep 1997Reduction in Side-Effects of Anti-Cancer Treatments. New Zealand Velvet Research, Sep 1997
39. Reichelt, A., K.K. Forster, M. Fischer, et al. "Efficacy and Safety of Intramuscular Glucosamine Sulfate in Osteoarthritis of the Knee. A Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study." Arzneim Forsch 44:75-80; 1994
40. Research Confirms Centuries of Traditional Treatment. NZGIB Velvet Research, Sep 1997 Research Confirms Centuries of Traditional Treatment. NZGIB Velvet Research, Sep 1997
41. Retro Andro, Denver Post, Nov 12, 1998, Sports Section
42. Rovati, L.C. "Clinical Research in Osteoarthritis: Design and Results of Short-term and Long-Term Trials with Disease-Modifying Drugs." Int J Tissue React (Switzerland) 14:243-251; 1992
43. Sahelian, R. Glucosamine: Nature’s Arthritis Remedy, http://www.raysahelian.com/glucosamine.html, Aug 10, 1998
44. Setnikar I., R. Palumbo, S. Canali, G. Zanolo. "Pharmacokinetics of Glucosamine in Man." Arzneim Forsch (Germany) 43:1109-13; 1993
45. Shmelyov, N.A. "On Using Pantocrin for Treating Tubercular Patients." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
46. Sim, J.S. "Designer Food Concept and Antler Research." North American Elk, Spring 1998, pp. 50-54
47. Sim, J.S. and H.H. Sunwoo. "Canadian Scientists Study Velvet Antler for Arthritis Treatment." North American Elk, Fall 1998, pp. 123-125
48. Suttie, J.M. and S. Haines. Evaluation of New Zealand Velvet Antler Efficacy and Diagnostic Testing. AgResearch.
49. Suttie, J.M., and S. Haines. "Evaluation of Velvet Antler: The Effect of Aqueous Velvet Extracts on the Immune System." Report to Varnz, Nov 1996
50. Tapadinhas M.J., I.C. Rivera, and A.A. Bignamini. "Oral Glucosamine Sulphate in The Management Arthrosis: Report on a Multi-Centre Open Investigation in Portugal." Pharmatherapeutica 3:J57-168; 1982
51. Tavy, A.S. "Experimental Data on the Pharmacological Activity of Pantocrin." In: Pantocrin: A Publication of Articles on Studies of Curative Properties of Pantocrin. Pavlenko, S.M. (ed). Moscow: V/O Medexport
52. Tockev, A. "Deer Velvet ‘Boosts Strength." The Dominion, In: The New Zealand Game Industry Board Media Statement, Feb 18, 1998
53. Vajaradul Y. "Double-Blind Clinical Evaluation of Intra-Articular Glucosamine in Outpatients with Gonarthrosis." Clin Ther 3:336-343; 1981
54. Vaz A.L. "Double-Blind Clinical Evaluation of the Relative Efficacy of Ibuprofen and Glucosamine Sulphate in the Management of Osteoarthrosis of the Knee in Out-Patients." Curr Med Res Opin 8:145-149; 1982
55. "Velvet Assists Leading Athlete." Auckland, New Zealand, Sep 4, 1998
56. "Velvet Research Gets International Attention!" Sports Illustrated, Jun 22, 1998, In: Wapiti Review, July/August 1998, p. 19
57. "Velvet-Sponsored Athletes Excel." New Zealand
58. "Velvet Swimmers Perform." Auckland, New Zealand: May 4, 1998
59. Warriner, K. Structure and Function Claims for Velvet Antler. Tradeworks, Oct 29, 1998.
60. Zupanets I.A., S.M. Drogovoz, N.V. Bezdetko, et al. "The Influence of Glucosamine on the Antiexudative Effect of Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agents." Farmakol Toksikol (USSR) 54:61-3;1991
For More Information:
Please Call: Diane: 1-604-837-9941, Authorized Distributor
P.S. If you leave us a message, please include your name and phone number so we may get back to you. Thank you.